1. Install the targets onto your goal, choose your desired height.
2. Firmly hold the hook on one end of the bungee.
3. Insert the hook on the welded lacing wire on the back of the goal post.
4. Repeat above steps with the hook on the opposite end of the bungee
5. Adjust your targets to your desired positions by simply sliding them on the bungee cord.
6. Important warning: Bungees under tension can spring back if accidently released. Always firmly and securely hold the hook while attaching to the goal.
7. Each target requires 2pcs of AA-batteries.
8.Turn on the switch before practicing.
9.The lights be will on after switched on.
10.Turn off the switch after practicing to save energy.